Assessment for Countertop Installation
It all starts with a consultation. We gather the required information, survey your wants and needs, and measure your space. We analyze potential challenges and offer expert solutions. We discuss which materials are best for the outcome and are always considerate of budgetary needs. The estimate we compile will be realistic and reflect the true costs of materials and labor.
Countertop Installation of Every Material
Our expert team at Oaks Construction has extensive experience cutting and installing countertops of all kinds. Before you call concrete countertop contractors or granite countertop installation experts, get in touch with us and weigh the many options available.
Choose from a myriad of materials including:
- Marble: impressive, classic, stunning natural stone slabs
- Quartz: engineered stone slabs
- Soapstone: durable, hard and eco-friendly
- Limestone: natural stone derived from seashells and ocean fossils
- Granite: natural stone slabs available with different veining and colors
- Concrete: customizable, renewable resource
- Stainless Steel: classic for the true chef
- Butcher’s Block: wood countertop
- Solid Surface: an affordable alternative to stone
- Tile: ceramic or porcelain
- Glass: recycled slab, durable and eco-friendly
- Laminate: modernized, non-porous and wide selection
Want to find out more about the materials available? When it comes to installing granite, or any other custom countertop, leave the heavy lifting to us!
Talk to our experts today about which material would best suit your kitchen or office space.
Granite Countertop Installation
One of the most popular and sought-after materials on the market is granite and for a good reason. Granite is sturdy and reliable while offering a sleek and sophisticated look. Granite installation, however, takes intricate care and experienced experts.
While some home and business owners may try to install granite counters themselves or have any handyman do the job, it is always best to trust a countertop expert. The team at Oaks Construction has the professional tools and know the best techniques. We will ensure that your countertops are installed without a hitch, in no time at all.
Best Quality Results with Our Countertop Contractors
We guarantee the best possible installation in the area, regardless of the material you choose for your counter. We do this by scrutinizing every measurement, slab, cut, angle, overhangs, and detail before we proceed with the operations.
We proudly boast a happy client base and very loyal customers.
Contact Our Countertop Contractors Today
A simple phone call puts you in touch with our team. Once you make that call, we will set you up with a comprehensive consultation and work to bring you highly customized results at a great price.
Touch base with us and set up an appointment today!